LSE Space is looking for experienced Engineers (m/f/d) in order to fulfill the duty of:
Spacecraft Operations Engineers
for our customer, based in Darmstadt-Germany to help deliver a state-of-the-art spacecraft operation.
You will have an opportunity to work with our customer in the area of Spacecraft subsystems operations and be part of our spacecraft operations engineering team working at the customer premises enabling fast paced space operations. You will get excellent opportunities to support LEOP activities besides routine operations.
This role will include, but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
• Flight Operations Procedures (FOP) preparation
• Writing of procedures
• Adapt procedures to new databases and procedures delivered by industry
• Define validation scenarios
• FOP validation, testing, result reporting
• Preparation of and participation in SVTs and simulations
• Test and validation of operational items like CSIM, ASW, ODB, SCCF, MOIS
• Participation in and provision of training (spacecraft subsystems, Ops tools, Ops concepts)
• Anomaly Reports handling (writing, action processing, support of review boards)
• Routine operations Support including the provision of on-call support
• Support of routine, special and contingency operations during PF Commissioning,
• Offline analysis of the subsystem performance
• This service request support shall cover different sub-systems engineering areas of expertise.
• You will be part of a service team which shall work in collaboration with the existing Sentinels teams.