Required qualifications and work experience:
· Previous experience in spacecraft platform subsystem operations
· Operational experience with interplanetary missions
· Understanding of Flight Control Team tasks and responsibilities pre- and post-launch
· Fluency in English, both in speech and writing
· Ability to coordinate and interact with other service providers in operations and other fields.
· Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
· Strong educational background in engineering or science
· Hands-on experience with ground systems and facilities required to support spacecraft operations
· Familiarity with the ESOC environment
· Operational experience with Power and Thermal subsystems
· Previous experience with mission planning processes
· The ability to multi-task efficiently; working on multiple activities, multiple subsystems and if applicable multiple missions simultaneously.