· Experience (minimum 3 years) in software maintenance and evolution of Spacecraft Simulators based on SIMULUS® software suite from ESA/ESOC. In particular, experience in all the following SIMULUS® components is considered mandatory: SIMSAT, Ground Models, Generic Models, REFA, Emulator Suite and tailoring, UMF/EGOS-MF.
· Experience (minimum 3 years) in the definition and design of SMP2 compliant software models of spacecraft service platform subsystems.
· Knowledge and understanding of space related standards (ECSS and CCSDS) with specific reference to ECSS-E-70-41A (TM and TC packet utilization).
Software Development & Maintenance Skills
· Experience (minimum 3 years) in the full cycle of development of application software for SIMULUS® based simulator, following formal software engineering processes. This includes system requirement analysis, software requirement engineering, software design and implementation reflecting maintenance activities as well as new applications definition.
· Experience (minimum 3 years) in corrective maintenance, integration and verification testing activities of application software following formal software engineering processes. This includes requirement verification, generation of test plan and test procedures, non-regression testing, generation of test data, generation of test tools, running the test procedures on the target system, generation of test reports, and anomaly tracking, investigation, correction and testing.
· Experience in defining automatic testing suites at unit and components integration level.
Software Engineering Skills
· Experience (minimum 3 years) in developing and maintaining software applications using object-oriented technologies, Unified Modelling Language (UML) for software design and CASE design tools like Magic Draw.
An asset would be:
· Experience with MICONYS® ESOC components: SCOS-2000, NIS and SLE API.
· Experience on TM/TC front ends like CORTEX
· Experience with software support to operations and in particular to TM/TC database
· and OBSW images import
System Maintenance Skills
· Experience with technical management of contractors working at off-site premises and responsible for application software evolution and maintenance.
Software Technology Skills
· IBM DOORS requirement management tool.
· Experience in version Control Systems: CVS and SVN.
· Linux Operating System.
· Inter-process communication mechanisms, in particular TCP/IP and CORBA standards.
· XML processing: schema design and validation.
· Eclipse Rich Client Platform applications development and maintenance.
· Experience with static and dynamic software analysis tools in support to testing and troubleshooting.
Perfect command of English, verbal and written. Knowledge of French would be an asset.