LSE Space is looking for an experienced Engineer (m/f) in order to fulfill the duty of
Product Assurance (PA) & Safety Support Engineer
for our customer ESA in Paris/France.
Support the ESA PA & Safety Manager for designated project(s) in conducting, monitoring & assessing the implementation of the PA & Safety Program. This includes support to any or all of the following activities:
· Support to the ESA Ariane 5 Exploitation Product Assurance & Surveillance Manager for designated project(s) in conducting, monitoring and assessing the implementation of the Product Assurance & Safety Program for Ariane Program (LAU-EA) as such being a PA&S responsible of designated projects in the frame of A5 Launcher Accompaniment activities, A5 complementary developments, or maintenance of A5 Ground Segment in operational conditions.
· Complementing WP PAE-07: PA & Safety Support, in support to A5 Exploitation PAM and in close relationships with the other PA, RAMS officers and coordinating with CNES/DLA support.
· Contributing for establishing the PA&S requirements baseline for elements of A5 exploitation designated project(s), in compliance with the ESA general Product Assurance and Safety policy; Produce and implement necessary plans, define inputs, outputs, participants, responsibilities, interfaces, coordinate efforts of participants, and produce resulting consolidated inputs.
· Verifying that the PA&S requirements are taken into account by projects, Demonstrating of appropriate application of Management Specifications in coherence with Applicable PA & management rules.
· Reviewing plans, specifications and effort proposed for the execution of the project(s) PA&S program in order to assess their performance and effectiveness (ensuring that the PA&S requirements are properly addressed by the Prime and throughout the overall contractual chain) and proposing the necessary preventive and corrective actions; Produce reports of review activities performed (e.g. documents reviewed, checklists used, spot check performed) and conclusions/recommendations. Monitoring project & PA status & identify relevant PA issues, including NCR / Waivers / Problems / Critical Items and systematically tracking all items. Produce monthly reports of monitoring activities performed (e.g. inspections, checks, visits, reviews), including conclusions and recommendations.
· Monitoring project & PA status & identify relevant PA issues, including NCR / Waivers / Problems / Critical Items and systematically tracking all items. Produce monthly reports of monitoring activities performed (e.g. inspections, checks, visits, reviews), including conclusions and recommendations.
· Assessing the implementation of PA&S requirements by contractors, participating in project(s) design and/or safety reviews and directing the necessary preventive or corrective actions; Produce monthly reports with assessment activities performed (e.g. documents reviewed, checklists used, spot check performed).
· Supporting project for development reviews preparation and follow up: organization of documentation key points, participation in Project review as Quality animator, contribution to design, acceptance (TRR, TRB, …) and safety reviews, and activities related to preventive/corrective action.
· Participating in the Boards established within the project for the disposition of Non-conformances / Failure Reviews, Test Reviews, etc.; Produce reports of participation to boards, indicating the contribution made to these boards (e.g. review of agendas, participants, minutes of meeting, action follow up, close-out).
· Guiding and monitoring the application and procurement of EEE parts, materials and processes and controlling implementation of applicable requirements.
· Monitoring the manufacturing, integration and test activities with quality assurance audits, mandatory and key inspection points, test witnessing and configuration inspections; Produce report on activities performed with conclusion and recommendations.
· Contributing to define the formal acceptance requirements and conducting the Acceptance Reviews of all contractual deliverable items.
· Controlling NCR / Waivers / Problems / Critical Items. Produce meeting agendas, check that all inputs are available for the NRB or CCB, check that all needed participants are involved, produce NRB or CCB minutes of meeting, follow-up on actions identified, ensure proper non-conformance/wavier/problem/critical item close-out. Produce also reports on control activities performed.
· Organizing with the support of CNES support Quality and Maintenance audits, quality inquiry as necessary.