· Contribution to the MTG system operations concepts for the spacecraft operations related topics.
· Support the specification and reviews of the different operations related elements of the MTG system (including satellites and ground segments).
· Support the specification, development / procurement follow-up and verification and validation for all spacecraft operations preparations tools necessary to complete the operational validation of MTG space and ground segments.
· Support the MTG operations preparations activities, mainly at Space Segment level but also possibly at Ground Segment level, including participation to:
· Production of all relevant plans, procedures and manuals regarding the Operational System Validation, Rehearsals, Training, etc.;
· Review and acceptance of Flight Operations Plans / Manuals; generation and validation of operations procedures;
· Preparation and validation of operational databases;
· Satellite-system validation testing;
· Ground segment validation testing;
· Ensuring the launch readiness of the MTG System.
· Support the satellite simulator development / procurement follow-up and maintenance and provide the necessary input to the simulator team.
· Preparation of technical notes and attendance at technical meetings and reviews;
· Participation to the definition and execution of the Operational System Validation activities such as SVTs, rehearsals and the necessary training activities for the various operations personnel prior to system commissioning.
· Support the definition of MTG commissioning activities prior to hand-over to the Operations Department.