· Significant senior engineering experience of spacecraft flight/constellation operation related activities, with experience in management tasks i.e. managing spacecraft operations.
· A proven experience in a commercial/industrial environment and/or experience related to flight/constellation operations in the Galileo project (GIOVE, IOV) will be considered an asset.
· Experience in mission operations preparation and execution
· Good spacecraft knowledge on a subsystem level
· Experience in working in an operational environment
· Ability to understand and accurately predict behaviour of complex systems
· Well-organised, able to prioritise and manage several activities in parallel
· Familiarity with operational training
· Familiarity with operational simulators, ideally SimSat
· Familiarity with satellite control systems, ideally SCOS2000
· Familiarity with the ESOC working environment and Quality Management System (QMS)
· Knowledge of satellite or ground operations, or non-space operational environments
· Experience with pre-launch activities and launch campaigns of satellites.
· Experience in instructional design methodologies
· Familiarity with effective teamwork principles and team building aspects
Additional skills required:
- System-minded and a team player
- Able to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing