· Relevant experience in preparation of requirements, design, interfaces and testing
documentation for data processing systems for Earth Observation missions (experience
on data processing for high data rates missions will be considered an asset).
· Relevant experience with L1/L2 processing software for Earth Observation missions,
either for operations/maintenance or specification and development.
· Knowledge of the requirements engineering process, including relation between
requirements, ICDs, design and testing documentation.
· Ability to learn and develop the needed skills and knowledge to contribute to the
development of EPS-SG. This includes the ability to rapidly absorb, and make use of,
information presented in written and oral communications in a dynamic context.
· Willingness to work within a multi-disciplinary context in cooperation with other teams.
· The ability to maintain a system overview is essential. They shall have a systematic
approach to work, be able to plan their work and to cope with tight schedules and
multiple tasks. They shall have the capability to write accurate and consistent technical