· The service activities include the planning, development and installation of Configuration Management database systems and scripts to address EUMETSAT Configuration Management needs via individual service requests. These service requests are issued in the form of Work Packages with a maximum effort allocation and cover activities which can be any of the following:
· Support non-regression testing and planned deployment of the latest release of the CM tool COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) in use at EUMETSAT-Serena Dimensions CM.
· CM tool administration: user settings, configuration item (documents, software and hardware) registration and tracking, monitoring of the overall CM system and its performances, ...
· Development of enhancements of the CM tool to support future EUMETSAT satellite systems operations and development activities: user and software specifications possibly consolidated with prototyping, implementation, documentation, unit and verification testing, deployment on test environments and finally to the operational environment.
· Improvements of existing scripts aimed to automate CM procedures currently performed manually by CM engineers or end-users.
· Contribution to the improvement of existing EUMETSAT Configuration Management
· Processes and Working Practices, including the applicable Product Breakdown Structure.
· More generally:
· Planning and preparation of above mentioned CM tool evolutions.
· Second level support to CM tool users.